I have Covid. It doesn't have me.
Episode 257: Rumble with Michael Moore
I have Covid.
After avoiding it for nearly three years, it found me and was too happy to meet my acquaintance. On this episode of Rumble, I’ll tell you the touching story of this new friendship.
Click here to leave me a 60-second voice message on Anchor (I might play it on a future podcast episode.)
Write to Mike: email@example.com
A full transcript of this episode will soon be available here.
This episode is sponsored by:
1) Anchor.fm can help you start your own podcast. Go to anchor.fm to learn more.
2) BetterHelp provides accessible and affordable online therapy from an experienced professional. Visit betterhelp.com/RUMBLE and get 10% off your first month.
3) Sign up for Trade Coffee at drinktrade.com/rumble and receive $30 off your subscription to the best coffees in the country.
4) Get a 4-week trial, free postage, and a digital scale for Stamps.com with the promo code MOORE.
5) Calm, the #1 mental wellness app, is offering an exclusive offer of 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at calm.com/rumble.
** Comments on posts are limited to paid subscribers — but, not to worry, anyone can send me their opinions and thoughts by writing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I read every one of them, though obviously I can’t respond to all. **